So you made your first sale on Konga, now what?
Here are a few steps to help you fulfill your order smoothly, setting your store up for a successful future!
- Firstly, contact customer and thank them for the order. Also, inform them you are about to fulfil their order. This way you also confirm the order is still needed by the customer thereby avoiding the hassles of returns.
- Secondly, you need to decide on the method of shipping. You have three options:
- Self-delivery- The customer’s delivery address could be in the same vicinity as your home, store or office making it easy for you to drop off the package. This makes delivery faster and simple.
- Courier Services- There are a number of courier services available to deliver your orders for you. Some examples are K-Express, DHL, CourierPlus or some local logistics companies. Some of these companies offer flexible shipment services like order pickup and drop-off, returns, pay-on-delivery etc at affordable rates. Decide on the best option for you, find out all you need to know about them like the delivery charge, their locations amongst other important details. We have listed some of our service providers in the Seller Services Directory.
K-Express - If you decide to use K-Express then you should note all the available drop off centers and decide on the closest to you for easy access. Visit the SHQ Homepage or click here to view all our available drop off centers.
- Ensure you ship all your items within 48 hours to avoid delayed deliveries and in the long run, store suspension.
- Finally, once again, contact customer to ensure delivery has taken place. In this conversation you may request for feedback from the buyer. Example: "If you have any questions about this item, feel free to email me. I would also be honored if you took a minute to leave a review on Konga Mall".
If you need additional assistance with selling on Konga, there are several ways you can get help: