The new order life cycle has been introduced on the Konga Platform. Hence forth the “Accept” status will be eliminated. The status of orders will no longer follow the New- Accepted- Shipped cycle but will be replaced with the New- Shipped cycle.
The implications of the new order life cycle are as follows:
- Orders not marked as ‘shipped’ within 48 hours will be auto cancelled
- Buyers will be able to cancel orders still in the ‘new’ status
- Refund will be issued to buyers with orders that are automatically cancelled after 48 hours of not being marked as ‘shipped’
- If orders are not delivered in 15 days, buyers will have access to cancel such orders
- Orders cancelled by buyers after order has been updated by sellers to “shipped”status will go under ‘delivery dispute’
- Self fulfilled orders updated to shipped but not marked as delivered in 22 days will be marked to ‘auto-delivered’ after 22 days
To avoid store suspension we encourage you to ship all orders to your buyers or K-Express within 48 hours of receiving orders.