If you have been chosen to participate in the biggest sale of the year.... CONGRATULATION!!!
It is time for you to put in extra effort to ensure the success of this year’s Yakata. Starting Saturday 14th November 2015 you are expected to start listing your discounted items. The deadline for listing all products for the Yakata Sale is Wednesday, 18th of November. Products not listed during this period will not be available for sale during the Yakata sales period.
Here’s How To Get Started:
- Step 1: Log into your (SHQ account)
- Step 2: Click on the “Manage Listings” tab.
- Step 3: Click on “Yakata Listing” at the bottom of the dropdown list (Click to View Image)
- Step 4: Click on “Download Yakata Products” (Click to View Image) A pop up will appear with instructions on “How to Set Your Yakata Discounts”. Please read and follow the instructions, and click OK(Click to View Image)
- Step 5: A file containing all your live products will download in a few seconds. Once the download is complete, open the file. (Click to View Image)
- Step 6: Input the discount price and quantity for all your products which you will be selling during Yakata. The Special Price column is the discounted price you will be offering your customers, and the Quantity column should contain how many units have available to sell at this price. Ensure that all the sizes of each product have the same Special Price. Also note that you can not add any new products Remember, you will not be able to make any changes to these products once Yakata begins, so make sure this information is EXACTLY what you have available. (Click to View Image)
- Step 7: Once you are done with entering the information, save your file under "My Documents" using the same name
- Step 8: Return to Manage Listings page and click on Upload Yakata Products to upload your new file. (Click to View Image)
- Step 9: Go to My Documents where you saved the file, click on the file name and click Open.(Click to View Image)
- The upload begins. If there are no errors, you should see “File Uploaded Successfully”. If there are errors with your file, the error message will be displayed and the file will need to be corrected.(Click to View Image)
- Step 10: Click on Search Listing to search for and view your Yakata products. You should now see the discounted price reflected on the products.(Click to View Image)
- You can delete products on the Yakata listing page by clicking on “Delete Selection” (Click to View Image)
Please note that you can not add new products using this sheet You can also watch an instructional video for a step-by-step guide to listing your Yakata products HERE