Learn why Konga is the safest and most
trusted place to buy online in Nigeria
1) pre-paying and 2) not paying into seller accounts before delivery if you choose to Pay on Delivery (POD).
• Pre-pay for your order. A great way to safeguard against negative experiences with sellers is to pre-pay for your order online when you checkout. By doing so, Konga has control of your funds for a limited period and can more easily refund you if things happen to go wrong.
• If you choose POD, do not pay until you receive your order. If you choose the Pay on Delivery payment method, as a general rule, do not pay directly to sellers until you receive your order. If a seller requests that you pay into his/her account before your order is delivered, please contact email@example.com to verify. Konga advises that if you do internet bank transfers before delivery, you should pay only into the Konga accounts listed here.
If you feel that a seller is potentially fraudulent, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• paying online at checkout when you place an order (so we can offer you maximum protection, and help delivery couriers spend more time delivering and less time with cash/POS issues on delivery)
• making sure you are available by phone and in person to accept your delivery (so you and other members of our buyer community get orders delivered more quickly)
• providing honest ratings & reviews for all of your items after delivery (so you and other members of our buyer community have more information about items and sellers)
• interacting with us on Twitter or Facebook (so we can hear your feedback and suggestions directly)
• downloading our Android or iOS mobile app (so we can offer you special deals and additional mobile application security)
• referring us to your friends and family (so we can increase the size of our community and help more Nigerians experience safe & secure online shopping)