- Being rich in both chemicals, black seed is unique in that it can help prevent and treat cancer through a variety of mechanisms.
- It has been discovered that black seed oil benefits the function of the liver and helps prevent both damage and disease.
- Black seed improves glucose tolerance as efficiently as metformin; yet it has not shown significant adverse effects and has very low toxicity.
- It is an anti-inflammatory agent that is known to help people lose weight in the same way that it helps diabetics. Specifically, by decreasing these weight gain triggers, black seed oil has helped millions shed excess weight.
- One of the most unique black seed oil benefits is its uncanny ability to help restore hair loss.
These statements have not been evaluated by NAFDAC. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
NAFDAC NO :A5-5421