Please note this is for reference only.
Please refer to the product description for a more accurate size guidance.
How to measure
APC Back UPS Pro BR 1600VA, 8 Outlets, AVR, LCD Interface(BR1600MI)
|Warranty Period||1 Year|
Back Up UPS Pro BR 1600VA, 8 Outlets, AVR, LCD Interface.
High Performance Computer and Electronics UPS for Premium Power Protection
Includes: USB cable, User manual
- Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Enables fast battery replacement, lowering Mean Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
- Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Provides protection of connected equipment from power surges on the data lines.
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
- Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- The UPS is UL1778 Listed
- Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
- Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Resettable circuit breaker
Easy recovery from overloads; no need to replace a fuse. (Not available on Wall Tap SKUs)
Simple battery replacement
Increases UPS availability by allowing quick, easy battery replacement.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Customizable voltage sensitivity
Toggle between pre-determined voltage-transfer points depending on your power quality (high, medium or low sensitivity), maximizing useful battery life and protecting sensitive electronics.
Customizable voltage-transfer points
Adjust the voltage points (widen or tighten the range) where your UPS transfers to battery to maximize useful battery life and protect sensitive electronics.
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Transformer-block spaced outlets
Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance