APC Smart-UPS 2200VA, Tower, LCD 230V with SmartConnect Port (SMT2200IC)
|Warranty Period||1 Year|
APC Smart-UPS 2200VA, Tower, LCD 230V with SmartConnect Port
Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scalable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices.
Includes: USB cable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs.
- Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Innovative, easy to use remote monitoring feature that provides automatic notifications, firmware updates, and advanced support services.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Smart-UPS Features & Benefits
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Increases availability by allowing a trained user to perform upgrades and replacements of the batteries reducing Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)
Resettable circuit breakers
Enables a quick recovery from overload events.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Ensures clean, uninterrupted power to protected equipment while batteries are being replaced
Predictive failure notification.
Provides early-warning fault analysis ensuring proactive component replacement.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS conditions.
Most models provide remote power management options of the UPS over the network. Many do not have NMC embedded.
LED status indicators
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Provides management of the UPS via a serial port.
Provides management of the UPS via a USB port (not available on all models).
Adjustable voltage sensitivity
Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
Adjustable voltage-transfer points
Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
Temperature-compensated battery charging
Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
Disconnected battery notification
Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.