Whether it’s a phone call or text, the latest activities on your social media
accounts, or a chat message, you’ll see it all on the watch’s 1.48-inch
capacitive TFT LCD touchscreen--and it allows you to answer calls hands-free.
With a frequency range of 2.4GHz spectrum, the Bluetooth Watch will notify you of
the latest notifications wherever you are--or as long as you’re within reach.
Even if you go out of your phone’s Bluetooth’s reach, you’d still be informed as
the watch allows you to put an alarm if the connection is cut after a certain
distance--perfect for avoiding stolen or lost phones.
- Ambient Noise: =75dB
- Transmitting Range: =10m
- Talk Time: about 3 hours
- Charging Time: about 1 hour
- Music Play Time: about 6 hours.
- Standby Time: about 160 hours.
- Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth V3.0+EDR
- Range of Frequency: 2.4GHz spectrum
- Language Support: English, Chinese
- Bluetooth Protocol: A2DP + HFP 1.5 + HS P 1.2
- Power Supply: Built-in 230mAh rechargeable battery
- Stopwatch function
- Support hands-free calls
- Material: Steel + Silicon
- Answer or Dial calls from your wrist
- 1.48" Capacitive Touch Screen TFT LCD
- Time / Date / Week / Battery state display
- Ringing reminder when you receive a call
- Displays the number or name of incoming calls
- Play the music in your phone (after Bluetooth paring)
- Dial Size: 4.6 x 4.2 x 1cm / 1.81 x 1.65 x 0.39 inch
- Ringing reminder once your mobile phone disconnected
- Sync phone book/SMS/call history(only for android phone)
- Altitude Meter,Pedometer,Barometer,Vibration
- Ring reminder when your Android 2.3 or above smart phone receive a message
- (including We chat, Facebook, Twitter, Whats App, Skype,and so on)
- Anti-lost alarm function: When cellphone left watch alarm automatically, after a
- certain distance to avoid lose of phone