The Eyo is the masquerade that comes out only in Lagos Island. It is believed to represent the spirits of the ancestors.
As a true Lagosian, you should have this image hanged to beautify your lounges, Bachelors pad, hotels, restaurants
Polycanvas or Monet cotton canvas - Available in four finishes: rolled, stretched, classic/box frame or float framed
- Four canvas edge finishing options (black, white, image wrap)
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Professional artist stretcher bars
- Tensioning ‘wedges’ and finger joints
- Handmade by some of the Nigeria’s most experienced canvas framers