Please note this is for reference only.
Please refer to the product description for a more accurate size guidance.
How to measure
Display Port To HDMI Cable
The DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0b Active Cable enables your DisplayPort supported computer to connect to an HDMI UltraHD display. This Cable is ideal for those engaged in high level computing, gaming and graphics by providing the highest performance available. With HDMI 2.0a throughput up to 18Gbps, the DisplayPort 1.4 to HDMI 2.0b Cable is ideal for video combined with a smooth, 60Hz frame rate is desired.
Connect the DisplayPort™ end of the connector to your computer and plug your existing HDMI cable from the display into the Cable. The Cable converts the DisplayPort video signal into an HDMI signal at up to UHD 4K 4096x2160@60Hz. With support of the 4:4:4 color format, the Cable will enable true RGB color without the visual color degradation that occurs in other color formats that use subsampling. When audio is desired, the DisplayPort Cable will also transmit up to 8 channel audio for an immersive audio and video experience.
- HDMI™ 2.0b data rates to 18Gbps, DisplayPort™ 1.4, 1.3 and 1.2 to 5.4Gbps/lane
- Supports display resolution up to 4096 x 2160 at 60Hz frame rate with 24-bit color
- Supports CEC-Tunneling-over-AUX as per DP 1.3 Standard
- Jitter cleaning PLL provides stable HDMI output signal
- Includes on-chip microprocessor with internal SPI ROM
- Supports RGB up to 12 bpc, YCbCr4:4:4, 4:2:2 and 4:2:0 up to 12 bpc
- Supports content protection formats HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2
- HDCP 1.4 and HDCP 2.2 repeater function with on-chip keys
- Supports TMDS scrambling for EMI/RFI reduction
- Supports SCDC (Status and Control Data Channel)
- Audio support up to 8 channels LPCM
- Self-powered, no external power required
- Supports High Dynamic Range (HDR)