Please note this is for reference only.
Please refer to the product description for a more accurate size guidance.
How to measure
Before using the new replacement battery for the first time, make sure that the battery is fully charged.
HP EliteBook 740 G1 G2
HP EliteBook 745 G1 G2
HP EliteBook 750 G1 G2
HP EliteBook 755 G1 G2 G3 G4 G5
HP EliteBook 840 G1 G2
HP EliteBOOK 845 G2
HP EliteBook 850 G1 G2
HP EliteBOOK 855 G2
HP ZBook 14 G2
HP ZBook 15U G2
HP ZBook 14 E7U24AA Mobile Workstation
Compatible Part Number:
CM03 CM03XL CO06 CO06XL CM03024XL-PL CM03050XL
- Replacement batteries need breaking in: fully charge the notebook battery, discharge it down to 20% remaining and then fully charge it again, repeat 3-4 times to break-in the notebook battery and get it to charge to its maximum
· Do not impact, drop, crush, pierce, throw or hit your laptop battery pack, as it can damage the battery cell inside.
· Lithium Ions can be ruined if the voltage drops below a certain level, avoid letting your notebook battery drain completely and repeatedly.
· Do not store your laptop away for extended periods with the battery attached. Please remove the replacement battery pack from the notebook before storing it away.
· Fully charge/discharge battery up to 4 cycles before achieving full capacity of a new battery
Fully charge and discharge the replacement laptop battery every two to three weeks for battery conditions