This light, aromatic infused oil can be used as a whole body oil for soothing rough, dry skin, healing rashes or just for the sake of how wonderfully soft and smooth it leaves your skin.
- Added to your bath or shower that may help relieve aching muscles and stress.
- Massaged on your skin as a relief for muscle or joint pain, as well as for skin conditions like burns, acne and wounds.
- You can use an oil burner or add a few drops to a bowl of hot water, and then breathe in the steam.
- Added to your hand or foot soak. Add some droplets to a bowl of warm water before soaking your hands or feet.
- Used as a compress by soaking a towel in a bowl of water infused with a few drops of lavender oil. Apply this to sprains or muscle injuries.