Please note this is for reference only.
Please refer to the product description for a more accurate size guidance.
How to measure
|Warranty Period||1 Year|
Now with a larger 7" OLED display, the Nintendo Switch OLED Model system can provide a more immersive handheld gaming experience than its predecessor. In addition to the larger screen size, the OLED display provides vivid colors and crisp contrast in HD 1280 x 720 resolution. You can also play it in tabletop mode, thanks to its wide adjustable stand. There is also enhanced audio for both handheld and tabletop play. At home, you can drop the Switch OLED Model into its Switch Dock, which now features an Ethernet RJ45 LAN jack for a reliable wired internet connection. By simply lifting Nintendo Switch from the dock at any time, the system near-instantly transitions to handheld mode, and the same great gaming experience now travels with you.
The Nintendo Switch comes with two Joy-Con, each of which can act as a standalone controller with an analog stick, a full complement of face and shoulder buttons, built in motion-sensing, and "HD Rumble" technology. They can be inserted into the included Joy-Con Grip accessory, allowing them to be used like a traditional controller; held comfortably in each hand, allowing for independent arm movement; or shared between two players, allowing for instant multiplayer gaming.
To play online multiplayer games, you will need to purchase a Nintendo Online membership (sold separately).
Home Gaming System
New Play Styles
- When used together, the Joy-Con replicate traditional inputs of previous platforms, including dual two analog sticks, A/B/X/Y buttons and directional buttons (in lieu of a D-pad), and four shoulder buttons.
- Each Joy-Con can be used as a single controller. When playing this way, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R) have the same layout. When a Joy-Con is held horizontally, the SL and SR buttons on top can be use as shoulder buttons. (Attaching the included Joy-Con Strap makes these buttons more prominent.)
- Capture Button: The Capture Button is located on Joy-Con (L) and is used to take gameplay screen shots. The player can then view, edit (add text of various sizes, colors, and positions), and post them to popular social media networks.
- Motion Control: Each Joy-Con includes a gyroscope and accelerometer.
- HD Rumble: Both Joy-Con include advanced HD Rumble, which can provide compatible games with subtle, realistic vibrations, allowing you to, for example, feel the sensation of individual ice cubes colliding inside a glass when shaking a Joy-Con.