- Power Supply: 220-240V~50Hz
- Power input: 250W
- Rated Current: 1.2A
- Water tank: 4 litres
- Moisture Removal (30°C RH80%): 10 litres per day
- Dimension (mm): 263Wx328Dx545H
- Applicable temperature: 5°C - 32°C
- Weight: 12.8kg
In a tropical climate such as Nigeria's, it is often assumed that one of the most important appliances to have in the home is an air conditioner or fan. It is important to keep cool, but it is also important to make sure that the environment you spend the most time is free of humid air. To reduce humidity, you need a humidifier like the Prince PD10-PAE.
What is a dehumidifier?
Dehumidifiers extract water from the air. Reduces humidity levels, making your home, apartment and office space less hospitable to allergens such as dust mites, and Mildew.
Main benefits of using the PRINCE PD10-PAE DEHUMIDIFIER
- Prevents Mold and Mildew, which can cause clothing, curtains, bed sheets, shoes, bags, suitcases, books and furnishings to develop mustiness and musty rotten odour.
- Reduces Clothes Moths, Fleas, Woodlice, Millipedes and Dust Mites, which thrive in damp conditions that cannot evaporate in moisture-saturated air.
- Optimises moisture levels, helps to keep food and vegetables longer and away from the hazards of heat.
- Balancing humidity in laundry areas, it accelerates the drying of clothes away from direct sunlight thus protecting the colour balance of such clothes.
- Ensure that books, magazines and journals as kept within a room or library are protected from moisture retention.
- Helps to create and maintain favourable micro-climatic conditions in offices and homes.
- Black spots (mold spores) growing on walls or in areas with high humidity, such as the bathtub, shower stalls, artificial flooring and fabric art pieces.
- Helps to prevent rust.
About the Product
The PD10-PAE boasts of a 4-litre water tank, quiet operation and is very easy to use. Use it in your homes and offices to prevent mold and mildew destroying your clothes, shoes, bedding, files, documents, chemical rooms etc.