Please note this is for reference only.
Please refer to the product description for a more accurate size guidance.
How to measure
Wmark Digital Rechargeable Cordless Hair Clipper -ng-101b
Here are some of the features:
- Model: NG-101
- Power: 10W
- High precision carbon steel blades; 6,000 RPM; Can be zero lapped
- Super sharp and low noise.
- 2,000 mAh lithium battery.
- Battery capacity LED display.
- Cord and cordless use (AC & DC).
- Durable high tech permanent magnet motor, won't get hot during use.
- Over charge and over discharge protection.
- Voltage requirement: 100-240V 50/60 Hz.
- Accessories: 4 guide combs (3, 6, 10, 13 mm), adapter, cleaning brush, clipper oil.
- Color variations: black, white, silver-grey
How to Use
- Charge the clipper fully before first use.
- Set the On/Off switch to Off while charging. FULL will be displayed on the LED screen after fully charged.
- To attach a guide comb, slide it onto the cutting head until it clicks into position. The clipper must be switched off while the guide comb is being attached or removed.
CAUTIONBlades on new clipper are very sharp and can cause injury if not properly adjusted and handled with care. Be extremely careful especially when using clipper to shave facial hair.
HELPFUL NOTICEBattery capacity LED display may not correctly display remaining battery capacity. Please recharge clipper when clipper vibration becomes low, regardless of battery capacity being displayed.