Please note this is for reference only.
Please refer to the product description for a more accurate size guidance.
How to measure
Zirtek Allergy Relief tablets are for the relief of nasal and ocular symptoms of seasonal and perennial allergic rhinitis, for the relief of symptoms of hayfever and other allergies. the packs contains 7 tablets
Zirtek Allergy Tablets relieve the symptoms of hayfever and year round allergies such as pet allergies, dust or urticaria.
They contain the antihistamine cetirizine hydrochloride, which blocks the histamine response involved in allergic reactions to relieve the uncomfortable symptoms associated with these conditions, such as sneezing, irritated, runny and blocked up nose, itchy, red and watering eyes and skin rashes.
Active Ingredient: Cetirizine Hydrochloride 10mg.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Lactose, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica, Magnesium Stearate, Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose (E464), Titanium Dioxide (E171) and Polyethylene Glycol.
Avoid alcoholic drink while you are taking this medicine.
If you are due to have an allergy test, ask your doctor if you should stop taking Zirtek Allergy for several days before testing. This medicine may affect your allergy test results.
Some people have reported that they feel drowsy or dizzy while they are taking Zirtek Allergy .
If you are affected do not drive or use machines.
This medicine contains lactose. If you have been told that you have an intolerance to some sugars, contact your doctor before taking these tablets.
Do not take Zirtek Allergy if:
- You are allergic to cetirizine dihydrochloride or any of the other ingredients in this medicine.
- You are breastfeeding.
- You have severe kidney failure (creatinine clearance less than 10 ml/min).
- You have problems of urinary retention.
- You have hereditary problems of galactose intolerance, the Lapp lactase deficiency or glucose- galactose malabsorption.
Check with your pharmacist before taking Zirtek Allergy if:
- You have problems with your kidneys.
- You have predisposition factors of urinary retention (eg: spinalcord lesion, prostatic hyperplasia) as cetirizine increases the risk of urinary retention.
- You suffer from epilepsy or are at risk of convulsions.
- You want to use for children less than 6 years of age
- You are pregnant or trying to become pregnant.
Legal Disclaimer: Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than what is displayed on our website. Therefore, we recommend that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer or the seller. Content on Konga.com is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the National Agency For Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Konga.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.