For related information on buying on Konga, please visit our How to Shop page, our Buyer Protection page, and our Buyer Safety Centre. To contact us, email email@example.com or call 0809 460 5555 or 01 460 5555.
Products sold by Konga
Konga offers a 7 day return policy for products we sell directly. If something goes wrong with an eligible product and you notify us within 7 days of receiving the item, we will help you to reach a satisfactory resolution such as a return for replacement, exchange, or refund.
After 7 days, our return policy expires and refunds/returns/exchanges are no longer covered. However, if you are dissatisfied with an item for any reason and the return policy has expired, you can still contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help if we can.
If the product has a manufacturer’s warranty that is still active after the return time frame has elapsed, the buyer should contact the manufacturer directly.
However, if the service center is not in your location, you may choose to contact Konga.
Please note that you will be responsible for the shipping cost and cost of repair (where the defect is not covered by the manufacturer's warranty). Konga will not replace or issue refund for items that fall into this category.
For change requests on eligible items which are not defective, you will be entitled to a replacement, exchange or a voucher refund.
Products sold by Third-Party Stores
Not all products on Konga are sold by Konga. Thousands of (‘third-party’) sellers from across Nigeria use the Konga marketplace to sell, and this means more products, more choice, and better pricing for you.
Third-party sellers choose whether or not they offer a return policy, and if they offer one, they choose how long it lasts before it expires. Therefore, the return policy for Third-party items can vary: some Third-party sellers choose 3, 7 or even 14 day return policies, while other sellers choose to offer no return policy.
If something goes wrong with an eligible product sold by a Third-party store and you notify us before the return policy set by the seller expires, we will help you to reach a satisfactory resolution such as a return for replacement, exchange, or refund. However, if the return policy set by a seller has expired, Konga’s ability to help you may be limited. (In this scenario, you may have to negotiate a resolution directly with the seller, but Konga will try to help if we can.)
For change requests on items that are not defective but approved for return by the seller, you will be entitled to a replacement, exchange or voucher refund.
If the seller, does not offer a return policy, you will not see this icon and will see bolded text stating
“No returns or exchanges” for this item.
Most items sold on Konga follow general return policies set by us or individual sellers, but some products have different policies or requirements associated with them.
Products in the categories below are not eligible for return:
Defective products with manufacturer’s warranties have different policies:
If a product is covered under a manufacturer's warranty, the product’s manufacturer has authorized third-party repair service providers to repair their products. For these products, you may be directed to contact the manufacturer or service center to handle issues covered under the warranty and receive your repair or replacement free of charge.
Konga makes it easy for you to make an informed buying choice. To inspect an item’s warranty information, simply look in the ‘Product Specification’ section of the product detail/description page.
Note: Where the service center is not available in your location, you may choose to contact us for assistance. However, the following would apply;
1. Registration of Complaint:
Register your complaint before the return policy expires
2. Complaint Review:
Within 48 hours, your request will be reviewed by us (and the seller, if applicable).
3. Complaint Feedback:
After your complaint is reviewed, your item may or may not be authorized for return (by Konga or a seller, as appropriate) depending on the ‘General Return Policy Eligibility’ factors described above.
If return is not authorized, this will be communicated along with the relevant reasons. If return is authorized, you will be sent an authorization along with appropriate information on where to drop off the item.
4. Return of Item:
If return is authorized, you will be asked to return the item within the timeframe communicated while ensuring that:
5. Return Confirmation:
Once your return is received you will receive a confirmation, however if the item does not meet the criteria required for Return of Item, your return may be declined. Please note that this confirmation is simply a confirmation of the return and not of any defect, etc. as the item has not been inspected thoroughly.
6. Resolution Processing:
Depending on the exact issue and whether the item was sold by Konga or by a third-party seller, final resolution after return confirmation may happen very quickly or may take longer. Scenarios involving relatively detailed inspections or examinations may take longer.
7. Final Resolution:
Your repair, replacement, Konga Wallet refund or exchange will be on its way to you.
- > How do I return an item?
- To return an item, contact our customer support channel on 01-4605555 or 08094605555 or email email@example.com. You will be taken through the return procedure stated above and guided on where to return (if a return is still necessary).
- > How long does resolution take after I have returned the item(s)?
- Resolution after you have returned may take between 10 – 14 business days. This is because the item must be examined to determine the defect and confirm if suitable for a repair, replacement, exchange or refund.
- > Can I request to return even when there is no return policy on a product or the return window has expired?
- If this is sold by a third-party seller, you may contact them directly. If a return is approved, you will be responsible for shipping via a courier service agreed between you and the seller.
- > Can I return an Item for an exchange or replacement?
- Yes you may. The item has to be returned within the return policy window and in the same condition as delivered. Note that some sellers may prefer to meet with you directly to make a swap for a much quicker resolution.
- > How long do I have to return an item after I have received the return advice?
- 2 days. This aimed at ensuring a quicker resolution of your request and to avoid holding the seller’s funds unduly.
- > What does self-fulfilled mean?
- A self-fulfilled order implies that your order has been shipped via an alternate courier service (and not K-express) by the seller. We recommend that you pre-pay online to Konga.com so that you can take advantage of our Buyer Protection Program.
- > What happens if my Self-fulfilled order has a problem?
- If you have an issue with your order, you can contact the seller directly and inform us immediately via help@Konga.com or call 08094605555 or 014605555. Our Dispute Resolution team will get in touch with the seller to facilitate a resolution. We strongly recommend that you contact us within 48 hours from the date of delivery for a much quicker resolution.
- > Who bears the cost of return?
- At the moment, you will not be charged for returns, however, if resolution ends in a refund, the initial shipping fee will not be refunded.
- > Who bears the cost of replacement or re-shipment?
- This can be agreed between you and the seller.
- > Can I ask a dispatch to return an item on my behalf?
- All return requests should go through the customer support team to ensure that you receive resolution promptly. Without a return authorization, the dispatch rider will be unable to receive the item from you.
- > I returned an item to one of your centers and I have not received my refund.
- All return requests should go through the customer support team to ensure that you receive resolution promptly.
- > Your drop off Center rejected my return. Why?
- Our partners are under strict directives to only receive items that have been authorized. Other reasons why your return may be rejected include;
▸ Item is not in its original packaging
▸ Item was damaged due to misuse
▸ Item is being returned after 48 hours from the receipt of the Return Advice
▸ Item is outside the return policy
▸ No Return Advice
- > I no longer have the carton/package of the item. How can I return?
- The item is no longer valid for return. We advise that you keep packages intact to be able to take advantage of return policy windows.
- > Can a Seller refund me directly?
- Yes of course. The seller is allowed to refund your bank account or in form of a voucher code.
- > Can Konga or a Seller ship the same item I returned back to me?
- Yes, if your claim is invalid, or item does not fit the return criteria. In other scenarios, the item may have been repaired and will be processed for return back to you.
- > What is the criteria for returning?
- The item is returned in its original packaging with all accessories intact and the item is in the same condition it was in when delivered. The invoice is included with the reason for return written on it.
- > What if I want to return an item that is not defective or damaged?
- Since not all products on the website are sold by Konga, the seller of the item you wish to return will need to provide an approval for your request to be accepted. Because the item you received was as described and in good condition, Konga may be limited in providing a resolution without the cooperation of the seller.
- > I have changed my mind about returning. What do I do?
- Simply contact our customer support channel on 01-4605555 or 08094605555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also reply the email sent to you by our Dispute Resolution Team.
- > I want to return an item with warranty for a replacement.
- For items with warranty, you will be required to visit the service center for assistance. This usually has a much quicker resolution.